Trace Church Family,
Our first in-person worship service will be held this Sunday, June 28th at 9:30 a.m. Listed below are the guidelines that the leadership has come up with. If followed closely, they will go a long way to ensure the safety of our neighbors. We look forward to being together and receiving the encouragement that happens when like-minded people worship the Lord together. The Psalmist David said, “I rejoiced with those who said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the LORD.’”
- As you exit your vehicle, please place on your mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at the door.
- Please leave your mask on in the building.
- Only the main front door entrance will be open.
- Get a prepackaged communion cup as you are seated.
- Go to our website (www.wtcofc.org) to register you will be attending to help us prepare.
- When sitting in the auditorium, sit in family groups & maintain social distancing.
- Once our auditorium reaches capacity, the overflow will be directed into the Teen Room & streamed from the auditorium service.
- We will close with Communion on Sunday. Please discard communion cup waste into the garbage on your way out.
- We will not pass a collection plate. There will be online options and there will be boxes at the doors for contributions as well.
- We ask that you exit the building immediately after service.
- Breakfast bar and drinks will not be served. Please bring coffee or water with you if needed.
- If you have a fever or symptoms, please view the service online at home.
- No children’s church, Bible classes, nursery or in-person mid-week service throughout the week.
- The playscape & water fountains will be unavailable.
- Wednesday Night service will be on our website at 6:30pm weekly.
When you decide you are able to return to the building, please make sure you honor these requests:
- Do not come to the building if you have had a fever in the last 24 hours. We will be checking everyone’s temperature as they enter the building. (temperature of 100.4 or less will be required to enter the auditorium).
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or have a cough.
- If you are part of a vulnerable population, you should consider staying home.
- Continue to practice social distancing in your seating and interactions.
- No handshakes or hugs – air hugs only.
- We will start promptly at 9:30 AM to facilitate our streaming.
- The doors will be open at 9:00 AM.
Be in prayerful discussion about your situation and what is best for your family.