Due to Covid cases still on the rise in our area, we will be
returning to the initial guidelines. We feel confident, if followed closely, they will go a long way to ensure
the safety of our neighbors. We look forward to being together this Sunday and
receiving the encouragement that happens when like-minded people worship the
Lord together. The Psalmist David said, “I rejoiced with those who said to me,
‘Let us go to the house of the LORD.’”
- As you exit your vehicle, please place on your mask. If you do not
have a mask, one will be provided at the door.
- Please leave your mask on in the building.
- Only the main front door entrance will be open.
- Get a prepackaged communion cup as you are seated.
- When sitting in the auditorium, sit in family groups & maintain social distancing.
- Once our auditorium reaches capacity, the overflow will be directed into the Teen Room & streamed from the auditorium service.
- We will not pass a collection plate. There will be online options and there will be boxes at the doors for contributions as well.
- We ask that you exit the building immediately after service.
- Breakfast bar and drinks will not be served. Please bring coffee or water with you if needed.
- If you have a fever or symptoms, please view the service online at home.
- No children’s church, Bible classes, nursery or in-person mid-week service throughout the week.
- The playscape & water fountains will be unavailable.
- Wednesday Night service will be on our website at 6:45pm weekly.
- When you decide you are able to return to the building, please make sure you honor these requests:
- Do not come to the building if you have had a fever in the last 24 hours. We will be checking everyone’s temperature as they enter the building. (temperature of 100.4 or less will be required to enter the auditorium).
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or have a cough.
- If you are part of a vulnerable population, you should consider staying home.
- Continue to practice social distancing in your seating and interactions.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- We will start promptly at 9:30 AM to facilitate our streaming.
- The doors will be open at 9:00 AM.
It is out of an abundance of caution and love for each other that we are taking these steps. We know that this is an uncertain and difficult time and we affirm that you are not alone in these times. We will continue to provide online services for you and your family to worship together and we will try to keep you as informed as possible of any changes as they occur.
Love Him. Love Them,
Trace Church Leadership